Paperhanger's Seam Roller

| View Cart ⇗ | Info

The paper hanger’s seam roller is a small tool that has a revolving roller which could be flat, curved, or beveled surface. It is used to roll over the seams of wallpaper and borders for a flat join.


Maire, F. Modern Painter's Cyclopedia (Chicago, IL: Frederick J. Drake & Company Publishers, 1918)


TIFF (full resolution)

2400×694, 641.7 KiB

Large GIF

1024×296, 76.2 KiB

Medium GIF

640×185, 36.5 KiB

Small GIF

320×92, 11.1 KiB