Paperhanger's Seam Roller

| View Cart ⇗ | Info

The paper hanger’s seam roller is a small tool that has a revolving roller which could be flat, curved, or beveled surface. It is used to roll over the seams of wallpaper and borders for a flat join.


Maire, F. Modern Painter's Cyclopedia (Chicago, IL: Frederick J. Drake & Company Publishers, 1918)


TIFF (full resolution)

2400×777, 722.9 KiB

Large GIF

1024×331, 79.3 KiB

Medium GIF

640×207, 37.5 KiB

Small GIF

320×103, 12.4 KiB