Paperhanger's Seam Rollers

| View Cart ⇗ | Info

The paper hanger’s seam roller is a small tool that has a revolving roller, which is used to roll over the seams of wallpaper and borders for a flat join. It can have a flat, curved, or beveled surface.


Maire, F. Modern Painter's Cyclopedia (Chicago, IL: Frederick J. Drake & Company Publishers, 1918)


TIFF (full resolution)

2400×689, 651.5 KiB

Large GIF

1024×293, 65.7 KiB

Medium GIF

640×183, 34.0 KiB

Small GIF

320×91, 10.2 KiB