Graduating Plumb and Level

| View Cart ⇗ | Info

The graduated plumb and level is a type of plumb bob with a scale. It is used to level horizontal or vertical measurements.


Maire, F. Modern Painter's Cyclopedia (Chicago, IL: Frederick J. Drake & Company Publishers, 1918)


TIFF (full resolution)

2400×1471, 1.3 MiB

Large GIF

1024×627, 182.3 KiB

Medium GIF

640×392, 88.0 KiB

Small GIF

320×196, 24.4 KiB