An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Canyonlands National Park: People have visited what is now Canyonlands National Park for over 10,000 years. Over time, many different groups have left their mark on the region. Tune in to get an overview of the peoples who have visited and how to protect these cultural sites.
- Inside Canyonlands, Utah, Anthropology, Historic Preservation, History & Culture
- archaeology, canyonlands, conservation, great gallery, hunter-gatherers, national park, nomads, preservation, protection, rock art
- Date of Video
- March 31, 2004
- Video Location
- Canyonlands National Park, Moab, UT
- 38°10'0.88"N × 109°45'34.78"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number