An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Canyonlands National Park: Cowboys hold a special place in the history of the American West. Join ranger Karen Henker for a closer look at the challenges they faced here in Canyonlands.
- Inside Canyonlands, Utah, Anthropology, History & Culture
- american west, canyonlands, cowboys, national park
- Date of Video
- August 12, 2004
- Video Location
- Canyonlands National Park, Moab, UT
- 38°10'0.88"N × 109°45'34.78"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number