An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Grand Canyon NP: “Captain John Hance,” the first non-Native American resident of the Grand Canyon, tells a wild tale of how he found his way to the canyon on the back of a buffalo.
- Insider's Look at Grand Canyon, Video, Arizona, Historical Narratives
- arizona, folk tales, grand canyon, john hance, living history, national park, settlers, storytelling
- Date of Video
- October 29, 2005
- Video Location
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- 36°3'18.94"N × 112°7'18.61"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number