An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Yosemite National Park: Most of Yosemite National Park is covered with vast conifer forests, and with abundant precipitation and warm temperatures, the park's mountains are home to some of the largest trees in the world.
- Yosemite Nature Notes, California, Plants, Trees
- california, coniferous trees, conifers, conservation, forests, history, large trees, mariposa grove, national park, preservation, redwood forests, redwoods, sequoias, trees, yosemite
- Date of Video
- September 6, 2006
- Video Location
- Yosemite National Park, Yosemite, CA
- 37°44'42.73"N × 119°35'53.6"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number