An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Yosemite National Park: From the Milky Way to the moon, the beauty of Yosemite is on display 24 hours per day. During the full moon of the spring and early summer, lunar rainbows, also known as moonbows, can be seen on many park waterfalls.
- Yosemite Nature Notes, California, Waterfalls, Night Sky, Waterfalls, Refraction
- california, lunar, lunar rainbows, moon, moonbows, national park, photography, rainbows, spraybows, waterfalls, yosemite
- Date of Video
- June 30, 2007
- Video Location
- Yosemite National Park, Yosemite, CA
- 37°44'42.73"N × 119°35'53.6"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number