An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Yosemite National Park: Changing appearance throughout the seasons, the black oak is one of the iconic trees of Yosemite Valley, and its acorn is used for food by both animals and people.
- Yosemite Nature Notes, California, Native American Culture & History, Plants, Trees
- acorn preparation, acorns, black oak trees, california, food preparation, indians, national park, native americans, trees, trees, yosemite
- Date of Video
- November 8, 2007
- Video Location
- Yosemite National Park, Yosemite, CA
- 37°44'42.73"N × 119°35'53.6"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number