Wesley Chapel on John Street

| View Cart ⇗ | Info

Illustration of Wesley Chapel on John Street in New York. It was dedicated on October 30, 1768. The chapel was named after John Wesley. It was torn down and replaced in 1818. It is a simple building with an arched main doorway and a small staircase leading to another set of double doors to the right. Several men and women are gathered in front of the building. There is a second building adjoining.


W. H. De Puy, A.M., D.D. The People's Cyclopedia of Universal Knowledge Vol. 1 (New York, NY: Phillips & Hunt, 1879) 637


TIFF (full resolution)

3100×2381, 1.2 MiB

Large GIF

1024×786, 269.5 KiB

Medium GIF

640×491, 134.9 KiB

Small GIF

320×245, 39.0 KiB