An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Yosemite National Park: Explore the Tuolumne River from its glacial headwaters at 13,000 feet down through Tuolumne Meadows and into the Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne. Scientists and rangers describe the power this river has on the landscape and on the people who visit it.
- Yosemite Nature Notes, California, Rivers and Creeks, Rivers & Creeks
- california, climate change, dams, glaciers, global warming, lyell glacier, meadows, national park, reservoirs, rivers, tuolumne meadows, tuolumne river, yosemite
- Date of Video
- November 30, 2005
- Video Location
- Yosemite National Park, Yosemite, CA
- 37°44'42.73"N × 119°35'53.6"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number