An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Yosemite National Park: Yosemite National Park is famous for its spectacular glacially carved landscape. Although glaciers have come and gone many times in the past, there are still two active glaciers near Yosemite's highest peaks.
- Yosemite Nature Notes, California, Glaciers, Glaciers
- california, climate change, crevasse, glaciers, global warming, living glacier, lyell glacier, maclure glacier, national park, sierra nevada glaciers, suncups, yosemite
- Date of Video
- October 31, 2006
- Video Location
- Yosemite National Park, Yosemite, CA
- 37°44'42.73"N × 119°35'53.6"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number