An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Sonaran Desert Network: This video summarizes uplands monitoring conducted at Chiricahua National Monument during the 2009 field season. Included are a list of vital signs monitored, highlights of preliminary results, and a description of future activities.
- Sonoran Desert Network, Arizona, Environmental Monitoring, Environmental Monitoring
- chiricahua national monument, conservation, uplands monitoring
- Date of Video
- March 16, 2006
- Video Location
- Chiricahua National Monument, Willcox, AZ
- 32°0'20.48"N × 109°21'24.19"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number