An online service of Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Frames per second – 29.97 |
File format – h264/aac
Yosemite National Park: Every spring, both visitors and locals look forward to the opening of the Tioga Road, a high-elevation pass that crosses Yosemite National Park. Get a glimpse of what it takes to clear snow from a section of the highway known for dangerous avalanches.
- Yosemite Presents, California, Seasonal Variations, Winter
- avalanches, california, ice, national park, olmsted point, plowing, snow, snow clearing, tioga road, yosemite
- Date of Video
- September 24, 2004
- Video Location
- Yosemite National Park, Yosemite, CA
- 37°44'42.73"N × 119°35'53.6"W
- Courtesy of the National Park Service. For a large collection of audio and video podcast episodes on many classroom topics, visit the National Park Service on iTunes U.
- Movie Number