The Mouse & Trackpad pane of the Universal Access window includes an option to change the cursor size. Increasing the cursor size can make it easier to locate on the screen for people with low vision.
- Cursor Size Video Tutorial
- Video Tutorial: Bigger Version (.mov, 5 MB)
- Directions (HTML)
- Print Directions (Tagged PDF)
To change the cursor size in Mac OS X:
- Choose Apple, System Preferences, Universal Access.
- In the Mouse & Trackpad pane, use the slider at the bottom of the window to change the cursor size.